For Microsoft Internet Explorer 10, follow these instructions:
1. On the very right-hand side of the browser, click on the gear icon, also called the Tools icon, followed by Safety, and finally Delete browsing history.
Note: If you have the Menu bar enabled, you can instead click Tools and then Delete browsing history.
2. In the Delete Browsing History window that appears, uncheck all options except the one labeled Temporary Internet files and website files.
3. Click the Delete button. The Delete Browsing History window will disappear and you may notice your mouse icon go busy for a few moments.
4. Your cursor will return to normal, or you notice the "fished deleting" message at the bottom of the screen, consider your temporary Internet files deleted.
For Chrome, follow these instructions:
1.Click the icon of the three stacked horizontal lines on the browser toolbar.
2. Select History
3. Select Clear Browsing Data.
4. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select the beginning of time to delete everything.
5. In the dialog that appears, select the first four (4) checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
For Mozilla Foxfire, follow these instructions - depending on your version:
1.Click the Firefox button and then choose Options.
Note: If you're using the menu bar, choose Tools and then Options instead.
2. With the Options window now open, click the Privacy tab.
3. In the History area, click the clear your recent history link.
Tip: If you don't see that link, change the Firefox will: option to Remember history. You can change it back to your custom setting when you're done.
4. In the Clear Recent History window that appears, set the Time range to clear: to Everything.
5. In the list at the bottom of the window, uncheck everything except for Cache.
Note: If you wish to clear other kinds of stored data, feel free to check the appropriate boxes. They will be cleared with the cache in the next step.
Tip: Don't see anything to check? Click the button next to Details.
6. Click on the Clear Now button.
7. When the Clear Recent History window disappears, all of the files saved (cached) from your Internet browsing activities in Firefox will have been removed.
For Netscape Communicator, follow these instructions:
1. Go into the Edit menu and select Preferences.
2. Click the little plus sign next to ADVANCED.
3. Select the Cache option.
4. Click "Clear Memory Cache" and "Clear Disk Cache," then click OK.
For Safari, follow these instructions:
1. Click on Safari or Edit and choose Empty Cache
2. Click on Safari or Edit and choose Reset Safari. Uncheck Close All Safari windows. Keep in mind that once you hit the Reset button there is no turning back.