Jumpstart Awards provide fresh energy to artists and creative entrepreneurs to help stimulate their creative business or organization, whether nonprofit or commercial. Our goal is to help grantees increase their revenue, gain new audiences, and improve management practices.
Jumpstart Awards can be used to:
- Participate in an exhibit, festival, vendor showcase or artist residency for which participants are chosen through a competitive process
- Present at a conference or symposium for which presenters are chosen through a competitive process
- Purchase equipment and materials to expand or improve an applicant’s business
- Enroll in professional development workshops or engage consultants and coaches to build administrative and business skills
- Develop or upgrade promotional materials such as brochures, DVDs, CDs, social media pages and websites
Applications are due on January 15, 2013 and May 15, 2013 at 4:00 pm. The maximum request is $1,000 and funds are paid on a reimbursement basis upon receipt of final report and expense receipts.
For complete details, read the Jumpstart guidelines.