Space to Create Colorado
Artspace Loveland Arts Campus
Space to Create Colorado is the first state driven initiative for affordable housing for artists in the nation. The purpose is to develop affordable housing and work space for artists and arts organizations and to position Colorado as the nation's leader in artist-led community transformation in rural communities. Space to Create will facilitate the development of nine projects in Colorado over the course of eight years.
Interested in learning more about Space to Create?
- Colorado to sponsor affordable housing for artists in rural towns - AP
- Colorado to Sponsor Affordable Housing for Artists - 9News
- Artspace Loveland model for statewide eco-devo initiative - Denver Post
- Loveland's Affordable Artist Housing Prompts Statewide Movement - Colorado Public Radio
- New Colorado Initiative Wants to Give Rural Artists 'Space to Create' - KUNC
For all Space to Create related questions and inquires, please contact Colorado Creative Industries using the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Boettcher Foundation is a partner of Colorado Creative Industries in establishing and supporting Space to Create. Founded by the Boettcher Family in 1937 to effectively assist, encourage and promote a better quality of life for the citizens of Colorado, the Boettcher Foundation invests in Colorado through “minds and mortar.” The Foundation funds Scholarships, biomedical research and teacher training, as well as capital grants for nonprofits. For more information, visit www.BoettcherFoundation.org.